Tony Bowls Evening Gown 2014: HIT or MISS?
Tony Bowls wowed us this year with his 2014 Spring collection, where this gorgeous gown (TBE11435) was featured.
When Tony first released the pictures of this gown I had to try it on but to my disadvantage, it didn’t fit me right. The separation of the jersey material and the way the stone belt hit on my body, made me look so much shorter than I already am. So I wiped off my tears of glitter and went back to searching for a dress that is a better fit for my body type.
Not too long after I went back to the same dress shop, and saw a tall, gorgeous girl trying on this dress. To her advantage the Tony Bowls gown fit her body type perfectly. It hit her in all the right places and made her legs look so much longer than they already were!
The way the stoning is so delicate but striking, draws all the attention to the girl. The beautiful cap sleeves give it a more “modest” look, but the sheer top and plunging neckline gives it that sexy look every pageant girl strives for. This dress is sexy and sophisticated. On someone with long legs and a longer torso it is absolutely breathtaking.
So here is my verdict, if you are tall and lean this dress is an absolute HIT. But, if you’re short and curvy like me then this dress would be a MISS.
But what do you think? Is this dress a HIT or MISS in your eyes?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Kelsey Benson
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant
- 6 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Pageant
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Do You Want to Be Our New Queen of Fashion?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- How to Do Makeup Like Miss Teen USA
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- Mrs Utah America 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- 7 Best Ideas for Pageant Talent