Silk charmuese is almost never very flattering, and always looks like it needs to be pressed. The white with blue is very winter wonderland, but I find myself confused as I look at this gown. So many things going on—off the shoulder, a train, a light blue floating piece, a choker necklace. . . and
- Published in Pageant Wardrobe
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Miss Kentucky Teen USA 2014 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Pageant Sponsorship Letter Template
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- 3 Lessons We Can Learn From #Showmeyourpump
- Miss Virginia 2014: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Girl’s Complete Guide to Lobbying
- 4 Tips to Maintaining Your Pageant Weave
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013