Silk charmuese is almost never very flattering, and always looks like it needs to be pressed. The white with blue is very winter wonderland, but I find myself confused as I look at this gown. So many things going on—off the shoulder, a train, a light blue floating piece, a choker necklace. . . and
- Published in Pageant Wardrobe
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Do You Want to Be Our New Queen of Fashion?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- How to Do Makeup Like Miss Teen USA
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- 6 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Pageant
- Mrs Utah America 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- 7 Best Ideas for Pageant Talent