National American Miss Interview Tips
Although each pageant system has an interview portion of competition, each one is different. When preparing for interview you should keep in mind which system you are competing in and what they are looking for.
The last two days I have explained the distinct characteristics of the Miss America and Miss USA interviews. Today I will explain National American Miss. This system’s popularity is growing very quickly due to its great state and national productions, strong morals, and high standards.
Here are the characteristics of the National American Miss Interview.
National American Miss interviews are different than the traditional panel style judging as in Miss USA and Miss America. Each NAM contestant has one minute with each individual judge. Most pageants have six judges, so the interview is a total of six minutes of direct interaction with judges.
Personal Questions About the Contestant
Contest’s Goals and Future
Possible Questions and Answer:
1. How would you describe your personality?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
At 29 I will have an established career and begin working on my family. As soon as I have secured a lead executive role in my job I will begin working on my family. I aspire to be just like my mom and find the balance between business and family just like her.
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “National American Miss Interview Tips”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Miss North Carolina Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- 6 Things Pageant Staff Want You To Know About Your Attitude
- Miss Ohio 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- 3 Lessons We Can Learn From #Showmeyourpump
- 7 Pageant Headshot Tips You Must Know
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- How to Make a Pageant Ad
- 7 Most Common Pageant Mistakes Made Onstage
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type