Miss Teen South Carolina USA Coaching Tips
One of the favorites to win at the 2013 Miss Teen USA pageant was Miss South Carolina Teen USA Tori Sizemore. Her pageant career began in 2012, when she competed for the first time to overcome stage fright. That feeling has since passed, since she says that her strongest point in pageantry is the onstage question. Sizemore, the oldest of seven siblings, says she uses her opportunity in the spotlight to speak about foster care and adoption awareness, a cause close to her heart.
If the above link has expired, sign up for our National or VIP coaching package in order to access the archives.
Miss Teen South Carolina USA Interview Questions:
1. What advice do you have for a contestant preparing for the onstage question?
2. What do you think about when going shopping for an evening gown?
3. What exercises/workouts did you find most helpful to prepare you for the swimsuit competition?
4. What do you suggest contestants do to prepare for the interview competition?
5. What do you advise contestants should keep in mind when they are at a community service event?
6. What makeup brand do you think works best for pageant week?
7. What hair products do you think work the best to keep your hair intact throughout the pageant finale?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Steven Roddy
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- How to Get Wavy Hair Like Miss Earth 2013
- Top 100 Pageant Gowns of 2013
- Top 6 Best Soaps for Moisturizing Your Skin
- The Best Way to Research Your Pageant Judges
- Pageant Smile Tips for Tired Cheeks
- Happy Birthday, Johnathan Kayne!
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Embassy Closings Pageant Questions
- How To Get Super Shiny Hair
- The Swimsuit Walk That Will Get You the Crown