Miss Teen South Carolina USA Coaching Tips
One of the favorites to win at the 2013 Miss Teen USA pageant was Miss South Carolina Teen USA Tori Sizemore. Her pageant career began in 2012, when she competed for the first time to overcome stage fright. That feeling has since passed, since she says that her strongest point in pageantry is the onstage question. Sizemore, the oldest of seven siblings, says she uses her opportunity in the spotlight to speak about foster care and adoption awareness, a cause close to her heart.
If the above link has expired, sign up for our National or VIP coaching package in order to access the archives.
Miss Teen South Carolina USA Interview Questions:
1. What advice do you have for a contestant preparing for the onstage question?
2. What do you think about when going shopping for an evening gown?
3. What exercises/workouts did you find most helpful to prepare you for the swimsuit competition?
4. What do you suggest contestants do to prepare for the interview competition?
5. What do you advise contestants should keep in mind when they are at a community service event?
6. What makeup brand do you think works best for pageant week?
7. What hair products do you think work the best to keep your hair intact throughout the pageant finale?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Steven Roddy
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Miss Texas USA 2015 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Miss National Sweetheart 2015 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Top 5 Hair Extension Mistakes Girls Make in Pageantry
- How to Use Your Platform to Win the Crown
- 5 Tips to Calm Your Nerves Before Pageant Crowning
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- Tony Bowls Pageant Gown: HIT or MISS?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Is Having a Pageant Platform Important to Winning?