Miss Oregon 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Miss Oregon wore a very unusual evening gown. Her evening gown was a dark blue jersey material and it had a silver applique with rhinestones that went up her left side and then came across her chest and went up around both shoulders.
I don’t think the evening gown was figure flattering at all. It made her look much wider than she actually is and that is something that can be concealed with the right dress. The camera adds ten pounds and you don’t want your dress to assist in that. This gown was a MISS for me.
What do you think? Was Miss Oregon’s evening gown a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Oregon 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Top 10 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Predictions
- Miss Teen USA 2014 Predictions
- 5 Questions Pageant Girls are Done Answering
- How To Network During An Appearance
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Miss Alabama Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- How To Market Yourself to Pageant Judges
- 4 Tips to Handle Outside Drama During Pageant Week
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions