Miss Oregon 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Miss Oregon wore a very unusual evening gown. Her evening gown was a dark blue jersey material and it had a silver applique with rhinestones that went up her left side and then came across her chest and went up around both shoulders.
I don’t think the evening gown was figure flattering at all. It made her look much wider than she actually is and that is something that can be concealed with the right dress. The camera adds ten pounds and you don’t want your dress to assist in that. This gown was a MISS for me.
What do you think? Was Miss Oregon’s evening gown a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Oregon 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- Best Pageant Dresses 2013 for Teens
- How to Get Wavy Hair Like Miss Earth 2013
- Top 6 Best Soaps for Moisturizing Your Skin
- Happy Birthday, Johnathan Kayne!
- Top 100 Pageant Gowns of 2013
- Top 8 Pageant Selfies of 2013
- The Swimsuit Walk That Will Get You the Crown
- The Best Way to Research Your Pageant Judges