Miss New York 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
I have three words for Miss New York 2013, Nina Davuluri….. WORK THAT GOWN!! This is another favorite from Miss America’s Class of 2013! I don’t know how Nina is going to beat this at Miss America, but I know that she will. WOW, what a gown! I am not usually a fan of yellow or really any bright color like this in a Miss division but I loved it on her. It truly always just depends on the girl wearing the dress, and she ROCKED it! Nina’s gown was everything that it needed to be-classy, elegant, sexy, and eye-catching… without a stitch of beading! It was just a yellow gown, with cap sleeves, a plunging neckline, and a flared bottom. It fit Nina like it was made for her. I am in love with this gown! HIT!!
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
2 Responses to “Miss New York 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Miss United States Going to Miss World Video
- Miss Teen United States 2014: HIT or MISS?
- Six Steps to Get Back in Shape for Pageant Swimsuit
- Miss United States 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- How to Know if You Are Wearing Enough Stage Makeup
- Titleholders Confront “Pageant Trolls”
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- How to Apply and Remove Butt Glue
- Simple and Sexy: Where To Wear?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type