Miss New Jersey USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Emily Shah was crowned Miss New Jersey after a hand full of attempts. Her Sherri Hill gown was a solid black jersey knit skirt, with a sexy, but conservative slit, rhinestoned waistline, high neck bodice with a flowered lace design and a mesh stripe down the middle of her bust.
Emily is not only a true Jersey girl, she’s absolutely beautiful! This gown is a major HIT—top to bottom! At nationals, I would love to see her in something that has this same feeling to it: very mature and classy, yet adding a little sex appeal. She has great legs too, so adding a higher slit would be killer to show off her lean legs. Emily can pull off any color, but I’d love to see her in a bold color, perhaps royal blue or red. What is your opinion? HIT or MISS?
Pageant Evening Gowns
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Taylor Wall
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- 4 Insiders Tips for Pageant Weekend
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- How to Prepare for Your First Pageant
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- 6 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Pageant
- Miss Kentucky 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- Mrs California America 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Band You Up: Where To Where It?