Miss Georgia Teen USA 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS??
I have very mixed emotions about the evening gown worn by Julia Martin, Miss Teen Georgia USA at Miss Teen USA 2013. At first glance, all you see is a perfect Barbie doll. It was when I really looked at the dress that I changed my mind. The cut of the top of the dress did not flatter that area of her body at all. The pattern of the beading actually worked AGAINST her figure instead of FOR it.
The pattern on this evening gown made her hips look wide, and trust me, I have seen this girl in a swimsuit and her body is a 10. She does not have big hips at all, it is simply an illusion that has been created by the pattern of the rhinestones on the dress. I also do not like how the mermaid skirt changes into hot pink around the end of the dress.
I think this one is a MISS.
What do you think? Was Miss Georgia Teen USA 2013′s evening gown a HIT or MISS?
Want to see more teen evening gowns? Click “Best Pageant Dresses for Teens 2013″
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Georgia Teen USA 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS??”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Fitness Friday
- How to Find What Color Blush Compliments Your Skin Tone?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- How to Stand Out As A Curvy Contestant
- Miss Illinois 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Mrs California America 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013