Miss Georgia 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
I am in awe of Carly Mathis’s winning look at Miss Georgia 2013! She looked like an absolute angel. Carly went with a white jersey gown that was so elegant, but not completely simple. Carly’s dress was a one-shouldered gown with one long sleeve. The long sleeve had a rhinestone cuff, to match the rhinestones on one side of the midsection and along the neckline of the dress. It had no plunging neckline or high leg slit, which I think was a great idea for competing in a Miss America state pageant as they go for a more classy look. This girl has the right idea, and is going to look fabulous at Miss America!! Huge HIT!!!
What do you think? Was Miss Georgia 2013′s dress a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Georgia 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Fitness Friday
- How to Stand Out As A Curvy Contestant
- How to Find What Color Blush Compliments Your Skin Tone?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Miss Illinois 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- Mrs California America 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant