Miss Florida Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Natalie Fiallo was crowned Miss Florida Teen USA in a canary yellow gown. The top was strapless and sweetheart, with a stoned belt at her natural waistline. It was pretty fitted all the way down and had a bit of a dramatic train coming from the backside. It was made from taffeta. She has on yellow dangle earrings.
Natalie’s exotic beauty is complimented perfectly in this gown. The yellow contrasted against her skin is so beautiful, that she just looks amazing in the photos. The gown showed off her figure, but is still appropriate for a teen competitor. If I could change one thing, I would just give her crystal earrings, not yellow. Natalie gets a MAJOR HIT! Don’t you think? HIT or MISS?
More Pageant Gowns
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Taylor Wall
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Confessions of a Pageant Director: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Why Cardio Workouts Alone Will Not Cut It When Prepping For Swimsuit
- Miss Maryland Sweetheart 2014: HIT or MISS?
- 5 Ways to be an Exemplary Titleholder
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Miss Rhode Island Sweetheart 2014: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- How to Show Your Fun Side in Pageant Interview
- 7 Best Ideas for Pageant Talent