Miss Cote D’Ivoire World 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Miss Cote D’Ivoire World wore a royal blue gown, with a simple neckline and strapless. The gown was fully sequined, with colors fading from a royal blue, into silver, then into gold, then light blue and then back into royal, which continued all the way down the evening gown.
Honestly, I think it was a little much. It was very distracting trying to figure out the sequence of the colors. I also have a sequin phobia because they often make the dress look cheap and more like a prom dress instead of a pageant gown. The contestant was absolutely stunning, it was just hard to admire her beauty when focusing on all of the different colors in the gown. This one is a MISS for me.
What do you think? Was Miss Cote D’Ivoire World’s evening gown a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Top 5 Hair Extension Mistakes Girls Make in Pageantry
- Miss National Sweetheart 2015 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Tony Bowls Pageant Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- Is Having a Pageant Platform Important to Winning?
- How To Walk In An Evening Gown
- How to Use Your Platform to Win the Crown
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- 5 Tips to Calm Your Nerves Before Pageant Crowning