Miss America 2009 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
I’m throwing it WAY back today…all the way back to Miss America 2009. Katie Stam went on to win the crown, but she had already won my heart in the evening gown competition. Classy, lacy, sheer- I was in love!! Another great thing about a gown like this is that, it is pretty timeless. This was in 2009, and I would love to see this gown even now! So stunning! HIT!
What do you think? HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss America 2009 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Mrs United States 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Are You Standing On a Soapbox Or a Platform?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- Miss Maine Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- How to Pick the Best Evening Gown
- 7 Best Ideas for Pageant Talent
- Miss Indiana Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?