Miss Alabama 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Chandler Champion looked absolutely stunning when she was crowned Miss Alabama 2013. In this case, the phrase that we have all heard, “Winners Wear White”, was absolutely true! Chandler’s dress was a glimmering white, and made her look like an angel. It was actually quite a simple dress. However, the top of it was very eye catching. It was off the shoulder, and embellished to add extra glam! I love how it gave a low-cut effect, but had a sheer material to cover where the cut-out was. It was very Miss America appropriate! This gown was a HIT for me!
What do you think? Was Miss Alabama 2013′s dress a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Alabama 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Top 10 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Predictions
- Miss Teen USA 2014 Predictions
- How To Network During An Appearance
- How To Market Yourself to Pageant Judges
- Miss Alabama Teen USA 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Miss Arizona Teen USA 2014 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Best Pageant Dresses 2013 for Teens