Miss Alabama 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
Chandler Champion looked absolutely stunning when she was crowned Miss Alabama 2013. In this case, the phrase that we have all heard, “Winners Wear White”, was absolutely true! Chandler’s dress was a glimmering white, and made her look like an angel. It was actually quite a simple dress. However, the top of it was very eye catching. It was off the shoulder, and embellished to add extra glam! I love how it gave a low-cut effect, but had a sheer material to cover where the cut-out was. It was very Miss America appropriate! This gown was a HIT for me!
What do you think? Was Miss Alabama 2013′s dress a HIT or MISS?
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Ashley Ingram
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
One Response to “Miss Alabama 2013 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Confessions of a Pageant Director: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- How to Show Your Fun Side in Pageant Interview
- Miss Rhode Island Sweetheart 2014: HIT or MISS?
- How To Stay Confident During Pageant Weekend
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- 5 Ways to be an Exemplary Titleholder
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant