How to Tease Pageant Hair
Hair Stylist, Andrea Sands of Tulsa, Oklahoma shows how to tease pageant hair in this instructional video. Regardless if you are a first time competitor or a seasoned professional, learning the most effective, stylish ways to do your hair will help you stand out on stage get the attention of a potential sponsor at your next networking event.
You’ve heard the saying, “The Higher the Hair the Closer to God,” well, this video on how to tease pageant hair will get you one step “closer to God”.
Video shot by Grace Holloway
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Grace Holloway
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
3 Responses to “How to Tease Pageant Hair”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Top 5 Hair Extension Mistakes Girls Make in Pageantry
- Miss National Sweetheart 2015 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Miss Texas USA 2015 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Tony Bowls Pageant Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- Is Having a Pageant Platform Important to Winning?
- How To Walk In An Evening Gown
- How to Use Your Platform to Win the Crown
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type