How to Tease Pageant Hair
Hair Stylist, Andrea Sands of Tulsa, Oklahoma shows how to tease pageant hair in this instructional video. Regardless if you are a first time competitor or a seasoned professional, learning the most effective, stylish ways to do your hair will help you stand out on stage get the attention of a potential sponsor at your next networking event.
You’ve heard the saying, “The Higher the Hair the Closer to God,” well, this video on how to tease pageant hair will get you one step “closer to God”.
Video shot by Grace Holloway
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Grace Holloway
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
3 Responses to “How to Tease Pageant Hair”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant
- 6 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First Pageant
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- 7 Best Ideas for Pageant Talent
- Miss Kentucky 2014 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Do You Want to Be Our New Queen of Fashion?
- How to Do Makeup Like Miss Teen USA