High School Pageant Questions
There are a TON of high school pageants that take place every year and while these pageants vary drastically in professionalism and size. You can bet your educated backside that come interview time your questions are going to pertain to wait for it…high school. LOL
Sample High School Pageant Questions
Below are some questions you will more than likely see at your next High School pageant:
- Should teachers and students be friends on FaceBook?
- How do you impact your school for the better?
- Tell us about a time when you have encountered negative peer pressure and overcame it
- Should you be crowned how would you use your new influence to better the school?
- Do you think cliques are negative?
- List 3 adjectives that best describe you?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Would you like to be famous? Why or why not?
- What sets you apart from other girls who are competing in this pageant?
- What are some qualities of a influential leader?
- What goal are you currently trying to accomplish?
- What is the most important extracurricular activity that you are involved in and why?
- How does someone get into the “in crowd”
- How are you a role model for your under classman?
- What is more important? Beauty or Intelligence?
- Is chivalry lost?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- If money were no object describe to me your dream vacation
- How did you prepare for this pageant?
- If you could be any celebrity today who would you be?
- If you could meet any person in history who would it be?
- What is your definition of success?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
- Can students make a difference in politics even before they can vote?
- Do you think sports are an important part of school?
- Is it ok for teachers to be friends with their students on FaceBook?
- How can schools better leverage social media to teach their students?
- “What accomplishment are you most proud of?” (by Jenna Magadanz)
- “What is/are your favorite thing(s) to do in [your hometown]?” (by Jenna Magadanz)
Do you have more? I thought you might. Add them below and let’s help pageant girls everywhere competing in High School pageants to have the competitive advantage. If you desire more practice here is a list of over 200 practice interview questions pertaining to high school, miss and teen pageants
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Steven Roddy
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
2 Responses to “High School Pageant Questions”
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Confessions of a Pageant Director: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- How to Show Your Fun Side in Pageant Interview
- Miss Rhode Island Sweetheart 2014: HIT or MISS?
- How To Stay Confident During Pageant Weekend
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Best Pageant Headshots 2013
- 5 Ways to be an Exemplary Titleholder
- Sample Teen Pageant Questions
- What Pageant Judges Look For In A Contestant