2012-2013 National All-American Miss Jr. Pre-Teen: Girls Just Want to Have Fun!
Become a VIP Girl!
- Private Coaching from The Pageant Planet
- Unlimited Q&A
- Unlimited Mock Interviews
- We Help You Choose Your Wardrobe
- Let Us Proof Your Paperwork
Click for Details
About Megan Viola-Vu
Megan is the executive assistant at The Pageant Planet. A 2012 graduate of the University of St. Thomas with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and minor in Marketing, she now works on the production staff for National American Miss and founded the Empowering Dreams Foundation. View all posts by Megan Viola-Vu →
Tagged under: national american miss
You KNOW You Want to Say Something
Leave a Reply
Search for Pageant Coaching Tips
Today's Most Popular Tips
- Miss Texas USA 2015 Evening Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Miss National Sweetheart 2015 Gown: HIT or MISS?
- Top 5 Hair Extension Mistakes Girls Make in Pageantry
- How to Use Your Platform to Win the Crown
- 5 Tips to Calm Your Nerves Before Pageant Crowning
- Pageant Question Of The Day
- 2013 Best Hairstyles in Pageantry
- Tony Bowls Pageant Gown: HIT or MISS?
- The BEST Hot Rollers For Your Hair Type
- Is Having a Pageant Platform Important to Winning?